I am interested in the ADS7-V1EBZ.
We would like to be able to use the ADS7-V1 in this way:
- Load the DIMM slots with 2GB or 4GB DIMMS
- Assuming the FPGA would be able to store a continuous (sample-for-sample) data capture to memory until it is filled
- Once the memory is full, stop capture
- Pull off the raw data samples to a PC connected via the USB port
Here are some questions:
- What example applications and signal processing capabilities are available with the FPGA (reference designs)
- Is there a JTAG interface available?
- Is there a way to do automated data captures with the board and PC connected to it via USB
- With a connected PC, how would we get the raw data to a file?
- Is there an API or some other software interface so that we could write our own applications to pull data off the ADS7-V1.
- Can I obtain a copy of the schematics?
We were thinking about using two (2) AD-FMCADC2-EBZ boards connected to the ADS7-V1. Is this possible? (can the FPGA talk to both at the same time, and – mechanically – will two FMC boards fit next to each other)