Hi FPGA Reference Designs Team,
Currently I plan to develop Load Pull Measurement System using Envelope Load Pull Technique. Now I having these equipment or measurement tools:
- 1- Zed board + AD-FMCOMMS1-EBZ FMC
- 2- Anritsu Power Meter
- 3- N9030A PXA Signal Analyser
- 4- N512B Vector Signal Analyser
- 5- Bridge Coupler
- 6- Power amplifier
Based on these equipment, I am going to setup Load Pull Measurement System as shown in Figure below.
This system will utilize Zed board + AD-FMCOMMS1-EBZ FMC as Envelop Load Pull Module (ELP) as shown in following figure.
From this measurement system, my outcome is to determine a new load reflection coefficient by manipulating value I and Q baseband signal.
I’m new in RF field. My questions are
- Can I can plot smith chart from this I and Q from ADC/Demodulator without Vector Network Analyser (VNA)?
- What is the maximum power dbm accepted by Zed board + AD-FMCOMMS1-EBZ if I add power amplifier on the system.
- Should I fix travelling wave, b2 match to carrier frequency of AD-FMCOMMS1-EBZ to 2.4Ghz only?