AnsweredAssumed Answered

AD9361 - initialization data for specific LTE FDD bands

Question asked by constantin on Oct 28, 2014
Latest reply on Nov 10, 2014 by DragosB

Hi,

I'm using the AD9361 as part of an LTE eNodeB hardware design and currently the reference we have can initialize the RF module to LTE FDD band 7 (2600Mhz) and assuming we changed all hardware components (balloon filters etc) to match LTE FDD band 20 (800Mhz) how can I initialize the AD9361 to this frequency ? (and to change mode to either SISO or MIMO and bandwidth to 5,10 and 20 Mhz)

I've read through many posts in this forum and apparently there is no tool that will generate all the few hundred of registry initial values that I can write for initialization and most of the topics talk about some linux drivers or no-os drivers. I'm not that familiar with this driver approach, as such I would like to ask if there is a way to use the reference design you are providing and somehow capture all the register values used for initialization and then convert them into the format I need for the custom hardware platform we use?

Alternatively if this is not possible, do you have any consultancy paid service where I can get dedicated support to change my initialization script to this different LTE band?

Thanks,

Constantin

Outcomes