AnsweredAssumed Answered

Simulink ZC702 AD9364 fmcomms4-ebz

Question asked by Storm21110 on Oct 20, 2014
Latest reply on Nov 1, 2014 by david-001

Hello

I have a few questions about my devices.

1. Zynq Quick Start Guide [Analog Devices Wiki] Here is folder list of image SD card. But folder zynq-zc702-adv7511-ad9364  is missing in zynq_image_8gb_2013_12_12.img.xz. Can I use zynq-zc702-adv7511-ad9361?

2. I try to run simulink model Simulink libiio [Analog Devices Wiki] , i have installed libiio x64 for my windows notebook, but I have some errors.

The model 'ad9361_sim' does not have continuous states, hence Simulink is using the solver 'VariableStepDiscrete' instead of solver 'ode45'. You can disable this diagnostic by explicitly specifying a discrete solver in the solver tab of the Configuration Parameters dialog, or by setting the 'Automatic solver parameter selection' diagnostic to 'none' in the Diagnostics tab of the Configuration Parameters dialog

Component: Simulink | Category: N.A.Open

[8 similar]  Source 'ad9361_sim/Constant1' specifies that its sample time (-1) is back-inherited. You should explicitly specify the sample time of sources. You can disable this diagnostic by setting the 'Source block specifies -1 sample time' diagnostic to 'none' in the Sample Time group on the Diagnostics pane of the Configuration Parameters dialog box.

Component: Simulink | Category: N.A.

[ Warning: The library class 'libiio' already exists.  Use a classname alias.]

For output port 1 of 'ad9361_sim/MATLAB System', the 'stepImpl' method of the System object 'iio_sys_obj' returned a value whose size [0x0], does not match the value returned by the 'getOutputSizeImpl' method. Either change the size of the value returned by 'stepImpl', or change the size returned by 'getOutputSizeImpl'.

Component: Simulink | Category: Block error

First and second warnings I have solved like it described, but I dont know what to do with 3 and 4th. Could you help me?

Thanks.

Outcomes