I am using FMCOMMS2 and FMCOMMS3 with the Zedboard.
So far, for HDL/software/tools, I have been using:
1. Xilinx ISE 14.4,
2. the associated version of the HDL from the head of https://github.com/analogdevices_inc/fpgahdl_xilinx.git
3. the associated version of Linux from the xcomm_zynq branch of https://github.com/analogdevices_inc/linux.git
I would like to upgrade to Vivado and have a few questions:
1. Could you please let me know exactly which Vivado version I should use? I was unable to find this information from the HDL wiki at ADI Reference Designs HDL User Guide [Analog Devices Wiki] .
2. Also, can I just use the HDL from the head of https://github.com/analogdevices_inc/hdl ?
3. For fmcomms2, I see two projects: fmcomms2 and fmcomms2_pr ? I assume the pr is for partial reconfiguration? What partial reconfiguration features does it provide?
4. What is the associated Linux version I should use? Can I just use the head of the xcomm_zynq branch from https://github.com/analogdevices_inc/linux.git or should I use some other branch/tag?
5. What is the associated IIO oscilloscope version I should use with this combo of HDL and Linux for FMCOMMS2/3+Zed?
If this information is already documented, apologies and please let me know - I was unable to find an answer on the wiki pages, and nothing authoritative in the forums when I looked.