- My purpose was to code the SPI1, so when used as master and continuously sending data out, I was expecting to be able to see the clock/data waveform on the oscilloscope. I use the “ADSP-CM408F EZ-KIT Lite” evaluation board with “PWM 180-Pin Probing Board”;
- I started from the sample code SPI_flash_read.c from the “Enablement Software package”, made the following minor modifications:
- 1. Produced/added adi_initpinmux() to defined the SPI1 I/O pins;
- 2. In SPI_flash_read.h, changed the SPI_DEV value to be 1 to specify SPI1;
- 3. Added TxBuffer (with 3 bytes size) definition, and initialized it with 3 randomly picked (non-zero) numbers;
- 4. Added a “while(1)” loop to the “adi_spi_ReadWrite” and the subsequent “printf” function calls to keep continuously sending data out.
- The code was running normally EXCEPT that there is NO waveform coming out of the either SPI1_CLk (pin 85 on the PWM Probing Board) or the SPI1_MOSI (pin 87 on the PWM Probing Board)