AnsweredAssumed Answered

Video mixer/fader part number ?

Question asked by Marc_2 on Oct 2, 2014
Latest reply on Mar 11, 2015 by GuenterL

I there,


Some years ago I saw a chip which I would now be interested in --- of course I don't remember the part number


The device would perform the weighted addition of two (analog) video signals, for fading an image to black or mixing two images.

Namely, the output would be  Z = A.X + (A-1).Y  were X and Y are the two video signals, and A is a control voltage (0<A<1).


Can anyone remember this chip ? (maybe analog video is becoming quite outdated...)