Please advice to some questions about the ADV7513 that we have.
1. Our system will output the video signal of the VESA standard and the HDMI standard from the ADV7513.
When VESA standard output, is there a setting register is ignored?
2. Criteria to determine whether to "Manual" or "Automatic" setting of the "CTS Select"?
3. If the input video signal's aspect ratio is not either of "4:3" and "16:9", what is the recommended setting of 0x17(Aspect ratio)?
At this time, is it ignored set of 0x17?
4. Setting of 0x3c are used only as sending information to the receiver?
In addition, this setting affect the ADV7513 internal operation?
5. When pixel repeat(0x3b) is "auto mode", should we set the 0x3c?