I want to use the line cycle accumulation mode to get phase watt-hour values on ADE7880 (AWATTHR / BWATTHR / CWATTHR register). So I should:
1. Write line cycle count value to LINECYC register.
2. On LCYCMODE register, set following bits to '1'
LWATT, LVA, ZXSEL[, ZXSEL, ZXSEL, RSTREAD, PFMODE (for power factor calculation) to
3. Repeat step 1 to make sure the first reading is correct
4. Set bit LENERGY (bit 5) at MASK0 register to enable the line cycle accumulation mode interrupt
Then I should be able to get phase A, B, and C watt-hour values by reading AWATTHR / BWATTHR / CWATTHR register.
Are above steps and sequence correct?
1. Can I only set ZXSEL to '1', using phase A zero crossing count, in order to get phase A, B, and C watt-hour values.
2. If I set to use more than one phase zero crossing count, for example set ZXSEL, ZXSEL, and ZXSEL, but lost zero crossing detection at one or two phases, will AWATTHR / BWATTHR / CWATTHR register reading were incorrect?
3. With 60Hz, if value 2 is written to LINECYC register, the value of AWATTHR / BWATTHR / CWATTHR register when interrupt occurred presents one line cycle energy usage, i.e. watts in 16.67 ms, is it correct?
4. Do I need to set CONSEL bits upon the wire configuration, 3-wire delta or 4-wire wye, ?
Thank you very much for the help.