I have few questions regarding ADV7181D:
1.Does the ADV7181D have the same core as the ADV7181C ? I mean, if the ADV7181C supports a certain input video type and resolution , can I be sure that the ADV7181D will support it ?
2. Does the ADV7181D available as the ADV7181C (is it in production) ?
3. I think you have a mistake in the manual of ADV7181D: According to table 4 CVBS= AIN1 when insel=0000, sdm_sel=00,prim mode= 0000, vid_std=0010. but according to table 63, when insel=0000, CVBS is on AIN2 ?
4. Just to be sure: I am using the ADV7181D and I want to be sure that I am doing the right connections:
a. As I understand- Only ADC0 can be used for CVBS (pal/ntsc) video ?
b. for RGB input : green always shall be connected to ADC0, blue to ADC2 and RED to ADC1
c. In my configuration, I am connecting the inputs as following:
* AIN1: NTSC (SD processor)
* AIN2: NTSC (SD processor)
* AIN3 and SOG: Monochrom with embedded sync- high definition (up to XGA- CP processor ) in one configuration. In other cofiguration- NTSC (SD processor)
* AIN6, SOG : Green channel with embedded sync of rgb Color video type (CP processor)
* AIN8 : Blue channel of the rgb color video type (CP processor)
* AIN10: red channel of the rgb color video type (CP processor)