i am new in this community. i bought the EVAL-SDP-CB1Z board and the EVAL-AD9837SDZ board to want to get sin signal. But i can't get the signal i want to get from the output pin at EVAL-AD9837SDZ. Sdp driver is right. On SDP board, the power led is on. My step is as follows.
1.i Plug the EVAL-SDP-CB1Z board into the EVAL-AD9837SDZ board and connect to the USB port.
2. Start up the software located at Start/All Programs/ Analog Devices/AD9837/AD9837 Eval Board. i see the SDP board communicating with the PC.
3. Select connectorA
4. Define MCLK is an on-board 16 MHz oscillator.
5. all links are link1:out, link2:A, link3:A,LINK4:A.
6. Select the FREQ 1 register.
7. Load a 10MHz excitation frequency and click Enter.
8. Test the out pin on the evaluation board. The result is around 90Mhz, Vp-p is around 100mv.
whatever i set the register 1 and regsitor 0 at different value, the output pin is always around 90Mhz, Vp-p is around 100mv,. i feel SDP board don't communicate AD9837. i can't find the reason yet. Please help me. Thanks in advance. The attachment is picture.