I got one customer who is using ADAS3023 Eval kit and EVAL-CED1Z to do DAS testing. He wants to do 2 inputs channels simultaneous sampling. so he set CFG using 2 input channels, but he can't see CH0 & CH4 data in SDO output. below is the set up sequence he do:
- Trigger PD pin = Low-High for 100ns then to Low again
- Delay 2us (Tried also with 1us, 500ns and 100ns)
- Trigger Reset pin = Low-High for 100ns then to Low again
- Delay 2us
- Start Conversion pulse and wait 500ns
- Enable CS = Low, send 16-SCK with CFG word = 0x900E + (16-SCK x 7-Ch)
- Dummy 16-SCK x 8-Ch [For 1st SOC/EOC]
- Dummy 16-SCK x 2-Ch [For 2ND SOC/EOC]
From the oscilloscope, he can't lock into sampling CH0 & CH4. What's wrong with the sequence?
The other thing is the Eval software we downloaded from the product website is different from the user guide (UG-515). Such as UG-515 shows the GUI can enable SDO2/Busy, but the software we downloaded can't do the setting. is there any update on the user guide?