Dear Analog Devices Team
We are designing a board which uses ADV7391BCPZ Video Encoder and ADA4433-1BCPZ-R2 SD Video filter amplifier.
Below are the few observation :
- Application circuit example in ADV7391BCPZ datasheet recommends to connect the RSET to 510Ohm and COMP pin to 2.2nF which will be pulled to VAA ( 3.3V ) for full drive mode.
- In the development board schematics also you have made use of full drive option by connecting COMP to VAA and keeping RSET to 510Ohm.
- For the low drive operation of ADV7391BCPZ the COMP pin status is not mentioned in the datasheet. I.e whether it should be connected to VAA or Ground.
- When we referred ADA4433 datasheets Application circuit ( Page No. 21 of 28, Figure 53) for low drive operation the COMP pin has been connected to Ground through 2.2nF capacitor.
- We have set voltage at IN- pin of ADA4433-1 as 0.5V using a recommended biasing network and output to 1Vp-p.
- So, In high drive we connect COMP to VAA using 2.2nF capacitor and in low drive mode we connect COMP to Ground using 2.2nF capacitor ?? Is my understanding correct ?
- Please mention the RSET and COMP pin status in High Drive and Low drive mode.