1) I'd appreciate a clarification on the tech specs for this device.
- On the product details link FPGA Mezzanine Card for Wireless Communications | Analog Devices > Specifications & Features > Bullet # 1
- it is mentioned that the card is "Software tunable across wide frequency range (400MHz to 4GHz) with 125MHz channel bandwidth (250MSPS ADC, 1GSPS DAC)"
The clarification requested is with respect to: 125 MHz channel bandwidth
- In the Datasheet http://www.analog.com/static/imported-files/overviews/FMC-Communications_Product_Highlight.pdf
- on pg.2 under Features this same number (i.e. channel bandwidth) is 200 MHz
Can I please know which one is it?
2) In this case then does this mean that between 400 Mhz and 4 GHz one can tune this transceiver at any center frequency with 125/200 MHz bandwidth?
3) I'm guessing the channel bandwidth is a figure associated with the analog receiver portion of this module, right?
4) My application has a 0.75-1 GHz Antenna as the Rx/Tx, FMCW sweep over this 250 MHz bandwidth. So am I right in concluding that this product is then NOT appropriate for my application? Am I reading this right?