We're currently bringing up our custom board with four TigerSharc processors (TS-201S) working in multiprocessing cluster configuration.
We're using VisualDSP 5.0 (product version 126.96.36.199) and JTAG ADZS-USB-ICE.
And we've had some problems we're puzzled about:
1. Internal memory behaves unstable. We write some values to internal memory then some of these values (let's say 5% of them) are changing during memory browsing. But external memory (SDRAM) is working correctly.
2. We don't see Default values in many of Uregs that should be there according to "ADSP-TS201 Processor Hardware Reference" (page 76 - 162). But we can successfully write and read Uregs.
3. When we try to launch programs, Visual DSP indicates some errors:
1) Failed to set automatic breakpoint at "main"
2) Failed to set automatic breakpoint at "___lib_prog_term"
What could possibly cause such behavior?
Thanks in advance,