I'm sorry I didn't put my questions together. While I am testing(only EKF_CNFG is changed, = 0x0203), I am having new questions,
5. Regarding data captured below(totally 5 registers are captured), could you pls tell me which one is overranged? Is there any corresponding user-defined configurations?
|SYS_E_FLAG||X_GYRO (16 bit)||Y_GYRO (16 bit)||ROLL _C23_OUT||PITCH_C31_OUT|
6. In eval-adis, there is a NULL_CNFG in page 3 with address 0E and default value 070A, what is this?
7. After disabling magnetometer by setting EKF_CNFG = 1, sys_e_flag will be still set under certain circumstances.
8. what does this imply, big difference(2.4 degree/sec) of gyro output between two consecutive samples under 2460Hz? Can we deduce the acceleration?
9. even if bit 13, 11, 10 or 4 of sys_e_flag remaining set among consecutive samples, the x/y gyro and pitch/roll angle is still updated. see below. Is this normal?
However, I remembere these are not updated with my board instead of eval_adis (it's been a while, so not sure now).
Any possible reasons?
Also, i often encountered process overrun (bit 7) is set with my board. But under same test with EVAL_ADIS(configuration is same, only processor and board is different), there is no processing overrun. This is a big problem for a long time. Can you give me some guide?
I'm sorry again for so many question. your response is greatly appreciated.
With Kind Regards,