Please help review ADV-7282-M schematic.
Attached file is schematic
1) Make sure you re-calculate the load caps on the crystal. It is dependent on crystal parameters
2) I2C address will be 0x40, check
3) You caught the exposed pad is to be tied to ground, good, many people miss that, check
4) Keep a solid ground under the part and good MIPI signal integrity, layout
5) instead of R1711, 1712, 1713, 1716 could use ferrite bead. The key is to keep PVDD_1V8 very clean. What you have should work, just a suggestion
6) if you are using this in an extended temperature application, make sure crystal works over that range and C1731 has the correct value at the extended temperature. X7R material can lose 40% of their value at -40C or 105C, same goes for crystal and decoupling caps.
Retrieving data ...