AnsweredAssumed Answered

AD9106 termination to avdd or gnd? phase shift square wave

Question asked by apreciseman on Jun 23, 2014
Latest reply on Oct 3, 2014 by larrywelchusa

I wanted to use a differential amplifier as a differential to single ended converter. How should I terminate the outputs of the DACs, resistors to ground or Vdd (I have seen it both ways on current output dacs).?, for audio signals.



How about a square wave? What is the simplest method of getting a single ended square wave? I am unclear if the square wave output of the AD9106 can be phase shifted as the sine wave output can be. Must I use a sine->square converter?