I am trying to build a Microblaze Linux Kernel image for the AD-FMCOMMS2 (AD9361) board connected to KC705.
I am total new for running Linux OS on FPGA board , and i try to find some user guide or step-by-step instruction from Analog device wiki website.
But I can't find the latest support for KC705+FMCOMMS2. I just find the following step-by-step instruction for KC705+FMCOMMS1.
Step1, Build Linux ELF file by following the following link:
1. Get Microblaze Little Endian Toolchain from Xilinx
2. Untar the toolchain.
3. Get Linux kernel source ===> Is this the latest version?
4. Checkout xcomm_microblaze branch ===> Is this branch available for KC705+FMCOMMS2???
5. Set Environmental Variables
6. Configure Kernel for KC705 XCOMM platform (aka FMCOMMS1) ==> Is this command valid for FMCOMMS2?
7. Get Root File-System
8. Build kernel
Step2, Run Linux EFL file on FPGA board by following the following link.
My basic question, can I following the above steps for KC705+FMCOMMS2? Are these tool/kernel/branch/root file system out of data or are they still valid for FMCOMMS2? If not, what version should I use?