Is it possible to re-program EEPROM 24LC64 on ADRF6518 Evaluation Board if it is something wrong with it ( PC doesn't see it) ?
Here's what you need to do if the PID and VID are not 0x7050 and 0x0456:
1) Download and install the windows 7 drivers if you have not already:
2) Download and install the ADRF6510 evaluation board software:
ADRF6510 datasheet and product info | 30 MHz Dual Programmable Filters and Variable Gain Amplifiers | Attenuators / VGAs…
3) Plug the ADRF6518 evaluation board into the PC via the USB cable
4) Run the ADRF6510 software; you'll get an error, this is expected.
5) Close the ADRF6510 software (the ADRF6510 software has a hook in it that programs the EEPROM)
6) Unplug the USB cable and re-plug it back in; this will refresh the USB ports
7) Run the ADRF6518 software; everything should be working now
Hope this helps,
Thank you very much for your answer.
With your information I've manage to solve my problem. Now It looks like everything works correct.
All the best,
Retrieving data ...