We ran cf_ad9361_zc702 with 14.4 and get the error:
ad9361_init : Unsupported PRODUCT_ID 0xFF
ad9361_init : AD9361 initialization error
The AD9361 eval card is in FMC1.
The steps that we took:
1) Copied cf_ad9361_zc702 folder into a new folder
2) Copied cf_lib to the same new folder
3) Copied motor_control/cf_lib into the new folder
4) opened system.xmp with XPS
5) Exported the design into SDK (the bit file was built during this step)
6) Copied the sw into a new application SDK application project
7) Loaded the bit file into the FPGA
8) Opened Tera Term
9) Ran the code
If we use the prebuilt bit file from evaluate.bat it does work. We don't believe there to be a hardware problem.
What do we need to know to build the bit file successfully?