1. Does Video out 12-bit 4:4:4 RGB DDR only support RGB?
2. Please let me know about output signal which RGB output Active video only becomes High level.
(We need to connect input control signal of LVDS IC)
1) The device only has 20 pixel pins therefore the only way to get 24-bit RGB out is in DDR mode as shown in Table 50.
2) I am not sure exactly what you are asking about. Can you please re-state the question?
1) Thanks for your advice.
2) The document does not describe HS timing of Video out 12-bit 4:4:4 RGB DDR, so we ask using attachment.
While active video, is there any signal of H level ?
The Hsync timing should be the same as when in SDR mode. Only the pixel port switches to DDR mode
Is there a way where we can inform the device connected about the active video .
we cannot used HSYNC as it goes high in Blanking and as well as Active video . Is there any signal which goes High during Active Video .
With best regards and wishes
I think you are looking for the FIELD/DE pin. DE (Data Enable) high implies active video.
Thanks for your gentle and speedy response.
Retrieving data ...