AnsweredAssumed Answered

How can the host convert the fractional value to hexadecimal values as parameter data to control the ADSP21489 with sigma studio?

Question asked by liangbread on Apr 25, 2014
Latest reply on Apr 25, 2014 by JJoseph

Hi everyone,

Cause I have almost work out the algorithm on sigma studio,now I am trying to control the ADSP21489 with sigma studio via the MCU.

Referring to the "sigma studio help" as shown in the screen shoot below,I have known something about the  numeric format of "5.23".

NQ]8$5_ZELWK2`~UIV5ED@G.jpg

OVV(8%{F7S`S)HHXH54I4QC.jpg

From the screen shoot above,as to tune the gain value to -40dB,the x value of decimal is equal to 0.01,which is equal to 0x00147E of hex as the parameter data after packing it into the command to send to the ADSP21489.

While going back to the sigma studio,I got the totally different parameter data in the "Capture" window,as shown in the screen shoot below.

8K4RK%3G6K6([`XBHVR@0`9.jpg

1)Whether the fractional value should be converted according to the numeric format of "5.23" to derive the final parameter be packed into the command?

2)Is there any else format conversion should be done to get the parameter data for sending to the ADSP21489 and tuning it?

Best Regards,

Liang

Outcomes