ADIsimPE Linear and Mixed-Signal Circuit Simulator – Personal Edition BETA VERSION
SIMetrix/SIMPLIS is a circuit simulation suite optimized for the design and development of analog and mixed signal circuits.
SIMetrix mode handles general Spice applications and is ideal for linear circuits. SIMPLIS (SIMulation Piecewise-Linear System) mode is for discrete time and non-linear circuits such as PLLs and switching power supply circuits.
- Extensive library of ADI IC models and application
- Full schematics capture and editing capabilities with
easy waveform viewing and analysis.
- SPICE mode SIMetrix simulation ideal for op-amps,
references, Linear Regulators, and more.
- SIMPLIS mode simulation optimized for switching power
supplies, PLLs, and more.
- Integration capability with ADIsimPower design
- Supported by EngineerZone: http://ez.analog.com/community/power/adisimpe