Could you please let me know the limitation of the setting.
I am checking out certain simple schematic for confirming the function.
I set "Sine Tone" in "Oscillator" of "Sources" module on Block Schematic.
Then the "System Sampling Rate" is set 96 kHz and the generate signal is set 16 kHz
However, the output signal is 8 kHz. What is going on in the system.
Following my environment,
- ADZS-21469-EZKIT (Chip:0.0, Board:0.2, BOM:1.9)
- ADZS-USBI2EZB (Board:0.1)
- EVAL-ADUSB2EBZ (Board:1.3)
- SigmaStudio 64-bit OS Rel 3.10.3 Beta
- SigmaStudio for SHARC (Release 2.1.0)
- SHARC Audio Toolbox (Release 2.0.0)
Best regards and thanks,