I am trying to implement an Alkalinity measurement device.
- I am using reference electrode[16-702] and ph electrode[16-705] by MicroElectrodes, INC
- The output value from electrode will be between range of plus/minus 410 mV
- Response time for ph electrode[16-705] is 5 - 15 seconds
- Now we need a amplifier that can take input from electrode will be in range of plus/minus 410 mV.
- Also the amplifier needs to be able to take input impedance greater then 1 * 10^12 [1 Tera]
- Also the amplifier needs to have bias current under 1 * 10^-12[1 Pico]
- The output gain of plus/minus 20 V
- The output of the amplifier will be input to A/D converter[USB-1408FS] by Measurement Computing.
At the moment I have ph electrode connected to AD8222 amplifier and something in the system is causing a intereference
which is causing a incorrect output signal or noise in the signal.
Is AD8222 amplifier I am using correct or Should I use some other Amplifier?
Message was edited by: ambar rathie