AXONIM Devices released stable version of eCOS 3.0 BSP for Analog Devices Blackfin DSP (BF60x series). Now developer can start eCOS 3.0 RTOS on BF60x and write applications for it. For debugging applications and OS services and drivers gnICE can be used.
Current BSP release now has:
- System Crossbars support (SCB);
- Clock Generation Unit support (CGU);
- System Event Controller support (SEC);
- Dynamic Memory Controller support (DMC) - used for setup external DDR2 memory;
- CoreTimer support (as OS timer);
- Direct Memory Access Controller support (DMA);
- Driver for 2-Wire Interface Controller (I2C) with demo application and SDK;
- Driver for Serial Peripheral Interface Controller (SPI) with demo application and SDK;
- Driver for SPI Flash N25xxx;
- Driver for Universal Async Rx/Tx Controller (UART) - used for eCOS debug output;
- Driver for 10/100Mbit Network controller (EMAC) with external PHY support.
Now eCOS 3.0 Blackfin BF60x BSP sources in public access and located on our GitHub: https://github.com/axonim/ecos-ax-som-bf609