1) I followed AD-FMCOMMS1-EBZ ML605 Quick Start Guide. It fails to get to 2B to start FMC card blinking. It just goes sold and CLD never displays information.
2) I tried the debug port and got no messages.
3) I found a discussion "AD-FMCOMMS1-EBZ ML605 LINUX?"
a) Which discussed what kind DD2 DIMM was being used
b) The ML605s I recieved don't have the 512MB DDR3 DIMMs but 1GB per Xilinx AR# 44814
c) I had to upgrade the BIST for CF to boot, but RAM test work.
4) Could this be the problem with AD_FMCOMMS1-EBX ML605 LINUX Demo.
a) If so what is the fix?
5) If not what is the issue and how do I resolve it?
A)The discussion is available at ez.analog.com/message/74748 discussion "AD-FMCOMMS1-EBZ ML605 LINUX?"
B) AR#44814 can be found http://www.xilinx.com/support/answers/44814.htm
C) AD-FMCOMMS1-EBZ ML605 Quick Start Guide:
1) Connect FMC to ML605
2) Turn on Power
2a) Wait while DS1 System ACE Status LED blinks.
2b) Wait while FMC LED blinks
2c) Wait till LCD Display IP and XCOM LPC