AnsweredAssumed Answered

IDE connection between MATLAB and SHARC ADSP-21469

Question asked by maxishev on Jan 8, 2014
Latest reply on Jan 10, 2014 by CraigG

I want to simulate my Simulink project on ADSP-21469 EZ-Lite evaluation board. I have KIT-*** license and connect to board with Debug agent. I know that this processor is not supported by MATLAB, but I define it in the MATLAB Model Explorer -> Configuration -> Code Generation -> Coder Target -> Target Hardware Resources. And here I choose "Analog Devices VisualDSP++", Board - SHARC Custom, I added new processor S21469 and put 333 MHz frequency. At the IDE Support at bottom I success get the information from VisualDSP with rigth session and processor name.

I opened the example pilsumdiff of the MATLAB and tried to generate PIL (Processor in the loop) with all needed configurations as described in tutorial. I successfully build PIL unit and put it in the Simulink scheme. But when I run simulation at Simulink I get errors:

At Simulink:

-----

Error evaluating 'InitFcn' callback of S-Function block (mask) 'pilsumdiff/Compute_Sum_and_Diff1'.

Caused by:

An error occurred while calling into the SIL or PIL target connectivity implementation.

An exception occurred while performing this operation.

----

At VisualDSP++:

----

cc3150: {D} error: Option -proc conflicts with option -swc

cc21k.exe: 1 errors detected

Tool failed with exit/exception code: 1.

Build was unsuccessful.

----

I have MATLAB R2013B, VisualDSP++ 5.1 with KIT license. I use "EZ-Kit lite" mode at VisualDSP++. And not use OS on the DSP.

Version of PCB - "ADSP-21469 EZ-BOARD 0.2"

Version of debug agent - "ADZS-21469-EZBRD" Number - 632327

What I make not good? It is possible that I can't use MATLAB/Simulink with this processor?

Thank you.

Outcomes