One of my customers, Sensible Medical, are looking for a low noise instrumental amplifier or difference amplifier, or any similar amplifier with the following specs:
- Their signal freuency is at the 50-100KHz band.
- Reasonable CMRR at the frequencies above: CMRR>40dB.
- Good PSRR: >70dB (for the entire bandwidth).
- Most important: very low flicker noise at low gain. We would like to have lower
flicker noise than 10nV/sqrt(Hz) [normalized to the input] at G~2 (3dB).
- We don't mind if the amplifier has a DC offset cancellation / chopper, as long as the entire band (up to 100KHz) has no spurs!! (it probably means that we do NOT want a chopper...).
- low current (<5mA) and low cost (<$1 for 10k).