I have set up a system with Xilinx ZC706 and AD-FMComms2-EBZ, and created the bootable SD card following the steps in the wiki page:
Now, I am at the BOOT stage. The system can be booted up. But I don't know how to connect the USB mouse and keyboard, to control the system through the HDMI monitor which connects to the Xilinx board's HDMI port. The board has no USB ports to connect to the mouse/keyboard. So I connect the mouse and keyboard to the PC which has UART connection with the board. But this way, the mouse and keyboard can only be used with the PC, not the board.
So in short, my question is how to do the step 1 and 6.
- plug the HDMI monitor in, the USB keyboard/mouse, and host console UART
- make sure all the jumpers are set properly (depends on the board)
- plug in the FMC board to the FMC connector (or Pmod into the Pmod connector)
- turn on the board
- connect to the console UART
- ignore your PC, and now interact on the USB mouse/keyboard on the Zynq device
Thanks in advance!