I am trying to encrypt a custom library (.dlb).
For this purpose, I process the following way:
- create .doj files with VisualDSP++ 5.0 from C files
- create .dlb with "cc21k.exe -build-lib -o" command (need for external .doj)
- encrypt .dlb with "elfar -s" command
There are some remaining readable information in the resulting library (.dlb) which I would like to mask:
- "C:\Users\xxxxx\AppData\Local\Temp\acc16c0fd3b000\acc16c0fd3b001.s [...] .\src\file.c"
- object files name (.doj)
- things like : "c:\analog\tools5.0\easm21k.exe -proc ADSP-21469 -flags-compiler ..."
I have checked my project options, archiver command line reference,... but I am running out of idea !
Could someone help me with that?