I have an application using ADSP-BF526 EZ_BOARD with LwIP/Ethernet and Audio Codec in VisualDSP++ (unsing SSL and drivers).
Using VisualDSP++ Update 7, all works perfectly.
With Update 10.1 the application locks in Ethernet ISR.
I did an small application to replicate the problem. The application was created using LwIP Project Wizard in VisualDSP and add Audio Codec Loopback code (note: used Audio Codec code sent by AnalogDevices, since Audio Codec in VisualDSP is implemented for another version of ezkit with other codec). Attached (two applications to avoid auto code generation for LDF, statup):
* TestBF526Upd7.zip: Works ok with Update 7. Audio Loopback and Ethernet pings;
* TestBF526.zip: Don't Work. When AudioCodec enabled, locks in Ethernet ISR (at PollMdcDone() in ADI_ETHER_BF526.c).
I've tried, without luck, to:
* Change init order;
* Change interrupt IDs (they are not confliting);
* Change configurations (AudioCodec to use TWI instead of SPI);
ADSP-BF526 EZ_BOARD 0.2 (PART NUMBER: ADZS-BF526-EZ-BRD) with Audio Codec WM8731L
(using Emulator ADZS-HPUSB-ICE and VisualDSP++ on Windows Seven 64bits)
Help is welcome.