The new 3.10.1 Beta is now available for download at:
(For details about how to download the installer, follow the instructions here: http://ez.analog.com/docs/DOC-3470)
Updates SigmaStudio 3.10.1 BETA
· New ADAU145X processor (press release coming in a few days)
· Add Standard Dynamics processors for ADAU1701 and AD1940.
· New Real Time Display and Single Level detector with no MIPS and no Data usage for ADAU144x, and low power DSP.
· New Stereo and Mono Peak Dynamics Processors with higher range (-90 dB, +24 dB) with and without external detect for ADAU1701 and AD1940.
Bug Fixes SigmaStudio 3.10.1 BETA
· VCO with reset algorithm for ADAU1701 and AD1940 is fixed.
Updates SigmaStudio 3.10.0 BETA
· New dynamics interpolator with feed forward graph.
· New no averaging level detectors with and inverse display and speed control.
· New parameter read back block with no DATA instructions, for ADAU176x, ADAU1781 and ADAU144x.
· New linear sweep blocks (2 externally triggered and 2 on/off switch).
Bug Fixes SigmaStudio 3.10.0 BETA
· SigmaStudio load time has been reduced.
· Pulse generator approximates user’s duty cycle input.