We have the Sharc Processor ADSP-21469. We have been looking for information about the link port interface signals but we have some doubts.
1) Which is the initial state of the LCLK signal when the link port is a transmission port for the DSP?
2) If the receiver could not receive the next Word, when must the receiver put low the LACK signal?
3) When does the transmitter check the LACK signal?
4) If the transmitter buffer is empty, it’s true it puts the LCLK output to ‘0’?
5) Must work similarly for the correct reception of data when the DSP is the receiver?
Thanks in advance,