The latest SigmaStudio Beta release is available for download here: http://www.analog.com/en/dsp-software/ss_sigst_02/sw.html
You will need to log in with your MyAnalog account to access the download.
Here are a list of the updates in recent versions:
Updates SigmaStudio 3.9.2 BETA
- Export to Linux files now supports XML format. Implementation of Export to Linux files for ADAU1701.
- Single band level detector supports linear display.
- New peak dynamics processors with external detect (Mono/Stereo) that supports fast release for low frequencies.
Updates SigmaStudio 3.9.1 BETA
- Single band level detector has now a new graphic adjustable display.
- Added All-pass selection to “First Order Filters” type in General (2nd Order) Filter
- Added user selectable phase wrapped/un-wrapped and radians/degrees options in probe window
Bug Fixes SigmaStudio 3.9.1 BETA
- FIR Filter table is fixed, with all coefficients set to zero except the first.
Updates SigmaStudio 3.9.0 BETA
- Extended probe window frequency axis to 96kHz maximum.
- Added log lookup table for ADAU170x and ADAU144x.
- Made simple sub-harmonic support ADAU176x, ADAU1781 and ADAU144x.
- Added Quad VCO support ADAU1701 and AD1940.
- Added VCO with flexible phase for ADAU170x and ADAU144x.
- Added two externally triggered sweeps for ADAU170x and ADAU144x.
- Added square root approximation for ADAU170x and ADAU144x.
- Added peak compressor with zero cross for ADAU176x, ADAU1781 and ADAU144x.
- Added elliptical interpolated IIR low pass filter for ADAU176x, ADAU1781 and ADAU144X.
Bug Fixes SigmaStudio 3.9.0 BETA
- Change schematic view mouse wheel zoom steps to match the zoom menu zoom step sizes.
- Decrease font size and add tooltips in the ADAU144X register window to fix readability issues.
- Optimized schematic linking reduces compile times for large projects