I am facing split screen issue in the captured video, when my input resolution is PAL M. (Composite video standard Used in Brazil).
I am using ADv7181C chip.
To brief about this issue:
- I was facing continuous interrupt on composite , when no AV was connected leading my device to crash.
- I could not avoid the continuous interrupt generation, but based on the video status (current and previous), decided whether to raise teh interrupt (via callback) to my media engine.
- Along with the above fix, I also added 100ms delay after detection of video std as well as after script is loaded.
- Due to this delay, other resolutions worked fine but PAL M started giving split screen in captured video.
Need to know:
- Reason for continuous interrupt generation
- Which bits are to be set/reset and when i.e. in which order
- Why adding/removing delay is affecting PAL M.
Also, please find attached screen shots ("split_screen_on_content.png" & "split_screen_on_generator.png") of the captured video, having split screen.
Also i am attaching the register settings(script "script_used_for_composite.txt") being loaded for CVBS.
Please let me know if any clarifications needed for this.
Thanks in advance,