AnsweredAssumed Answered

Creating an external module for SigmaStudio for SHARC with CrossCore

Question asked by SChorowicz on Jul 3, 2013
Latest reply on Jul 8, 2013 by SChorowicz

Dear all,

I am trying to implement a real time FFT with CrossCore in order to do frequency domain audio processing. I am using the ADSP-21479. My aim is to create a custom SigmaStudio to ease future development (I do not wish to use the FFT blocks SigmaStudio already has). I have a few questions on the matter that I hope you can answer:

- I understood that the FFT accelerators cannot be used for FFT over 512 points, is that correct?

- What would be the maximum achievable number of points if want to do both FFT and iFFT?

- Are there any FFT algorithms available in C language already?

I am quite new to CrossCore and to DSP programming so I am having troubles figuring how all this works... For now, I tried to implement a simple block that just copies the input to the output, following the instructions given by the Algorithm Designer.pdf doc. I cannot seem to build the project correctly and the .dxe executable file is not created. Instead, I get the following error:

[Error li1011]  More than one LDF specified on the command line.

Linker finished with 1 error

cc3089: fatal error: Link failed

make: *** [TEST_EXT_MODULE.dxe] Error 1

Off course, I didn't find which .ldf file is in excess and messes with my project, so i'm attaching my project to this post so you can have a look and tell me what I did wrong.

Your help would really be appreciated!

Thank you,

Regards.

Stephane

Outcomes