AnsweredAssumed Answered

Problems changing project name in CCES

Question asked by harders@khtronik.de on Jun 20, 2013
Latest reply on Jul 22, 2013 by CraigG

Hi Craig,

here the problem i just reproduced with CCES 1.0.2:. It is not a problem of changing the processor, its just a problem renaming the project when checking out of a cvs engine.

I have a project using a ADSP-21262 which compiles fine and works well. This project is shared in a CVS repository and is named KT-DSP. When i check out this project with a changed name KT-DSP-21261 it is no longer possible to build the project. This is the error part of the console output:

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

'Invoking: CrossCore SHARC Linker'

cc21k.exe -proc ADSP-21261 -si-revision 0.1 -TM:/Projekte/KlarerKlang/Entwicklung/Software/ADC/KT-DSP-21261/system/startup_ldf/app.ldf -no-mem -LM:/Projekte/KlarerKlang/Entwicklung/Software/ADC/KT-DSP-21261/Debug/system/startup_ldf M:/Projekte/KlarerKlang/Entwicklung/Software/ADC/KT-DSP/Debug/system/startup_ldf/app_startup.doj -flags-link -MD_DEBUG,-MDDEBUG -flags-link -i,M:\Projekte\KlarerKlang\Entwicklung\Software\ADC\KT-DSP-21261\system;M:/Projekte/KlarerKlang/Entwicklung/Software/ADC/KT-DSP-21261/system/startup_ldf -add-debug-libpaths -o KT-DSP-21261.dxe  ./system/startup_ldf/app_IVT.doj ./system/startup_ldf/app_heaptab.doj ./system/startup_ldf/app_startup.doj  ./system/adi_initialize.doj  ./src/Comands.doj ./src/Compressor.doj ./src/ConfigDAI.doj ./src/Filterbank.doj ./src/GenericFilter.doj ./src/IIRSine.doj ./src/KT-DSP.doj ./src/LEDHandler.doj ./src/SPIHandler.doj ./src/SPORTHandler.doj ./src/SoundController.doj   ../system/startup_ldf/app.ldf   -flags-link -od,.\.

 

[Error li1050]  '___eh_gdt' ('__eh_gdt'): Multiply defined symbol in processor 'p0'.

        Initial definition:     'app_startup.doj'

        Attempted redefinition: 'M:\Projekte\KlarerKlang\Entwicklung\Software\ADC\KT-DSP\Debug\system\startup_ldf\app_startup.doj'

 

 

[Error li1050]  '__ctor_NULL_marker' ('_ctor_NULL_marker'): Multiply defined symbol in processor 'p0'.

        Initial definition:     'app_startup.doj'

        Attempted redefinition: 'M:\Projekte\KlarerKlang\Entwicklung\Software\ADC\KT-DSP\Debug\system\startup_ldf\app_startup.doj'

 

 

[Error li1050]  'start': Multiply defined symbol in processor 'p0'.

        Initial definition:     'app_startup.doj'

        Attempted redefinition: 'M:\Projekte\KlarerKlang\Entwicklung\Software\ADC\KT-DSP\Debug\system\startup_ldf\app_startup.doj'

 

 

[Error li1050]  '___lib_prog_term' ('__lib_prog_term'): Multiply defined symbol in processor 'p0'.

        Initial definition:     'app_startup.doj'

        Attempted redefinition: 'M:\Projekte\KlarerKlang\Entwicklung\Software\ADC\KT-DSP\Debug\system\startup_ldf\app_startup.doj'

 

Linker finished with 4 errors

cc3089: fatal error: Link failed

make: *** [KT-DSP-21261.dxe] Error 1

 

**** Build Finished ****

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

My first idea of a problem when changing the processor was just one step too far, because i checked out the project with the changed name and changed the processor too before recompiling.

 

The problem could be solved, as mentioned, by creating a new 21261-project and only importing the source files from the original project in the filesystem.

 

When changing the processor in the project properties the refactoring even of the include files worked fine. This had to be done manually when using the import approach. So my proposal would be:

1) Import the project to be changed into the workspace e.g. from CVS.

2) change the processor and let CCES refactor everything necessary

3) create a new project with the needed properties and import the sources from step 2

 

It would be fine to have this problem solved :-).

 

Kind regards, Kurt

Outcomes