I am trying to send data from one ADSP-21375 to another ADSP-21375. The scheme is as follows:
1. TX DSP turns TX-flag on and waits for reply.
2. RX DSP turns RX-flag on and waits.
3. TX DSP sends data, turns TX-flag off, and waits.
4. RX DSP sees TX-flag off, reads data, and turns RX-flag off. Exits.
5. TX DSP sees TX-flag off and Exits.
This works great in one direction. But when I implement the same thing but with the DSP switched, I run into a strange issue where the RX DSP hangs while waiting to finish reading. It somehow thinks there are only 2 words being sent instead of 8, and *pCSP1A stays at 6. Furthermore, the RX buffer shows the last 2 words from the TX DSP, but it's offset:
Does anyone have any insight into this issue? I've attached the code.