AnsweredAssumed Answered

How to advise RTW Embedded Coder to use SDRAM on BF561 EZ KIT Lite

Question asked by stefando on Jan 21, 2010
Latest reply on Apr 29, 2010 by TomA

Hello everyone,

i think, actually my problem belongs to Mathworks, but they can't help me further and maybe there is someone in this forum who can help me.

I'm working with the BF561 associated with the ADSP-BF561 EZ-KIT Lite. I created a Simulink Model for image processing tasks which contains image data with a size of about 6 MB. Now i want to generate code with the RTW Embedded Coder. Therefore, i have to use the target-prefererence block to advise Simulink to generate code for the BF561. Ceratinly VisualDSP++ produces an error respects to full memory, because the standard configuration in the Simulink provides to use the internal memory of the BF561. The overfilled sections are "bsz_L1_data_a" and "bsz_L1_data_a". So i added the SDRAM on the EZ-KIT and mapped the regarding section to this memory space, in the simulink block. But embedded coder is still using the internal memory space of the BF516.

Does anyone have a hint, how to advise RTW Embedded Coder to use the SDRAM on the ADSP-BF561 EZ-KIT Lite? Or is it necessary to configure other parameters in the Simulink configuration pane?

With kind regards,

Stefan

Outcomes