AnsweredAssumed Answered

Problem with exported data not containing references to modules

Question asked by speccy on Nov 3, 2009
Latest reply on Aug 10, 2010 by BrettG

Hello,

I am implementing a project using the ADAU1761 SigmaDSP and have a couple of questions regarding it.

I have a DSP readback in my project and when it all works fine in the project after comiplation and download but when i export the project there is no reference to the DSP readback device at all in the exported files specifically the PARAM.h where address information about the modules are stored.

When developing using the 1701 SigmaDSP containing a DSP readback the exported files contain a reference to the readback control.

if anyone can help with getting the ADAU1761 project to export the readback information it would be very much appreciated.

This may not be a problem but when i use a Value Hold module in a 1701 and 1761SigmaDSP project there is no reference to it in the exported files.  I was wondering if i could read directly from the hold register of the module but there is no reference to it anywhere.  I presume that the data is not stored in the parameter RAM but elsewhere. 

if anyone could pointout if its possible to read the a Value Hold value that would help me a lot.

many thanks for any help

Alan

Outcomes