There is a problem with my BF-533. I suppose that the behaviour can be explained if one assumes that the reset pin is sometimes pulled down for a short period of time. The problem is: I do not know how this could happen (how the pin can be pulled down). Therefore, I would like to know if there are other possible explanations in the following course of events:
- Connect VisualDSP++ to the Blackfin Processor via the emulator (HPUSB-ICE)
- Load my program to the target.
- Read the SWRST register display in VisualDSP++. It says: 0x8000.
- Run the program (press the key F5).
- The program seems to crash, so I halt the processor (SHIFT + F5).
- Read the SWRST register display again. It says: 0x0000.
Does this mean that the reset pin has been pulled down (between steps 3 and 6)? Or are there other valid explanations?