I do not see a specification for the device...
Something similar to NI myDAQ manual is definitely essential and helpful.
A more detailed specification based on design / simulation is useful.
1. Also all supply, inputs and outputs protected for fault conditions (short circuits to battery ground)?
2. Oscilloscope input specification - Input impedance at pin (with and without probing wires) - RL || CL - Differential capacitance, common mode range
3. Maximum voltage / current - ESD protection - at analog / digital - input / output
4. Analog out - Maximum output load current for full swing
5. Analog input / output - bandwidth, sample rate, resolution, error (INL/DNL) (SNR, THD, ENOB)
6. Logic analyzer input current and thresholds, minimum hysteresis
7. Supply tolerances - impedance min spec for speaker out
8. Block diagram / schematics may be shared (NI shares a block diagram, the IP on FPGA may be kept confidential)
9. Further possibilities for memory depth improvements with reduced channels / resolution may be provided in software
10. Possibilities of improved bandwidth at lower gain setting at input / output
11. Bode plot of the analog inputs at various gain
12. Output frequency max. for un-distorted output vs load vs gain at output
13. Matlab / Simulink connection - what sample rate is feasible - can signal acquisition and output be used simultaneously while real time processing is handled on PC? A short guide on using this will be very helpful.