AnsweredAssumed Answered

CMOS Sensor Device Driver

Question asked by incubus888 on Oct 10, 2009
Latest reply on Oct 27, 2009 by rkarthik

Hi guys!

I found something in the Visual DSP++ 4.5 directory that appears to be a device driver header file for the Micron MT9V022 CMOS Sensor. This is exactly located in the VisualDSP++ 4.5/Blackfin/include/drivers/sensor/micron folder with the header file name being adi_mt9v022.h. I understand that this file contains the different function prototypes that would be used by the Blackfin board in order to run the sensor. I believe the function prototypes include register values that are only obtained from the data sheet of the sensor. Thus, as the sensor varies, so too will the register values.

Now, due to these realizations, I've come up with several questions that I badly need to be answered. First question is: Do I simply need to obtain the datasheet from the manufacturer and change the values found in the driver with the values found on the datasheet? Second question is: What are the other things that I need to modify in order for the modified driver to work? Third question is: Is there an available device driver for the MT9V125 CMOS Sensor?   

Please guys, if there is anyone out there who had experience working on interfacing the Micron MT9V125 CMOS Sensor to the Blackfin boards, could you please help me? I really would appreciate your help.

Sincerely,

Allan

Outcomes