The latest ADF4360-x software is attached.
1. Disconnect any evaluation board
2. Download and run the attached installer
3. Click Next/Continue/Finish when asked
4. Connect your evaluation board
5. Windows will detect the evaluation board and install the drivers
6. Run the ADF4360 software from the desktop or Start Menu
7. The status bar of the software should show that the board is connected. If not, try disconnecting and reconnecting the board.
Installer includes USB drivers.
Reply to this thread if there are any issues.
- v4.1.4: Increased time delay between Control Latch and N counter Latch when Write All Latches is used.