AnsweredAssumed Answered

Linker error cc3047 when trying to build new CCES project

Question asked by kaes on Apr 13, 2013
Latest reply on Apr 15, 2013 by CraigG

Hi,

In order to familiarize with CCES I've created a project by following all the steps from New->CrossCore project menu. When trying to build the project the files are successfully compiled but the linker process fails with the next output:

'Building target: Hello_CoreA.dxe'

'Invoking: CrossCore Blackfin Linker'

ccblkfn.exe -proc ADSP-BF561 -si-revision 0.5 -TF:/facultate&master/master/an2/_disertatie/CrossCore\ Workspace/Hello_CoreA/system/startup_ldf/app.ldf -no-mem -LF:/facultate&master/master/an2/_disertatie/CrossCore\ Workspace/Hello_CoreA/Debug/system/startup_ldf -LF:/facultate&master/master/an2/_disertatie/CrossCore\ Workspace -flags-link -MDDEBUG,-MDADI_MCAPI -add-debug-libpaths -o Hello_CoreA.dxe  ./system/startup_ldf/app_cplbtab561a.doj ./system/startup_ldf/app_handler_table.doj ./system/startup_ldf/app_heaptab.doj ./system/startup_ldf/app_startup.doj  ./system/mcapi/GeneratedSources/mcapi_config.doj  ./system/adi_initialize.doj  ./src/Hello_CoreA.doj   ../system/startup_ldf/app.ldf   -flags-link -od,.\.

cc3047: {D} error: `F:\facultate' does not exist

ccblkfn.exe: 1 error detected

'master' is not recognized as an internal or external command,

operable program or batch file.

make: *** [Hello_CoreA.dxe] Error 1

I think that the problems is regarding the paths but don't know how. Any help is appreciated.

Regards,

Emanuel

Message was edited by: emanuel socea

Hi again,

I found the problem. It seems the linker gets confused by the fact that the name of one folder contains the '&' character (strange, the compiler doesn't).

Outcomes