In the Overview of the board:
--The DAC and DAC's PCORE are connected by a line 16bits@500MHz.
--The ADC and ADC's PCORE are connected by a line 14bits@250MHz.
1. In the Wiki, the AD9523-1 gives 491.53MHz to the DAC and 245.765MHz to the ADC, this is the exact frequency of the Overvew, no?
2. The DAC's PCORE has 2 DDS (1a 1b, 2a 2b), this 500Mhz is shared by this 2 channel? 250Mhz for each channel?
3. The output is interleaved, I Q I Q .... I Q, so the effective frequency of data per channel, is 250Mhz/2?
4. In the XPS, there are 2 ADCs, are there also 2 channels in the ADC?
5. In the XPS there are 2 DAC's, could i delete 1 DAC?
6. If i deleted 1 DAC, so i would have only 1 channel, 500MHz will give to the only DAC?