AnsweredAssumed Answered

Can't compile adi_dev_video_manager on BF609 ezkit with video encoder.

Question asked by ltruong on Feb 20, 2013
Latest reply on Feb 20, 2013 by ltruong

I created a new project and copied some of the sample codes from the VideoEncoderHDMI_ClassDriver project provided with the BSP software.

The compile files with the following message below:

DescriptionResourcePathLocationType
cc3089: fatal error: Link failedTest 1_Core0

C/C++ Problem
Field 'nNumFrames' could not be resolvedadi_dev_video_manager.c/Test 1_Core0/system/drivers/device_class/videoline 766Semantic Error
Field 'nUsageCount' could not be resolvedadi_dev_video_manager.c/Test 1_Core0/system/drivers/device_class/videoline 1395Semantic Error
Field 'pHead' could not be resolvedadi_dev_video_manager.c/Test 1_Core0/system/drivers/device_class/videoline 894Semantic Error
Field 'pHead' could not be resolvedadi_dev_video_manager.c/Test 1_Core0/system/drivers/device_class/videoline 895Semantic Error
Field 'pHead' could not be resolvedadi_dev_video_manager.c/Test 1_Core0/system/drivers/device_class/videoline 1395Semantic Error
make: *** [Test 1_Core0.dxe] Error 1Test 1_Core0

C/C++ Problem

What am I missing here?  The c file is directly from the BSP install (and is unmodified) and my main.c file has the following includes:

#include <ccblkfn.h>

#include <stdio.h>

#include "adi_initialize.h"

#include <adi_types.h>

#include <drivers/device_class/adi_dev_video_class.h>

#include <drivers/encoder/adv7511/adi_dev_adv7511.h>

#include <services/pwr/adi_pwr.h>

#include "data.h"

#include "Test 1_Core0.h"

The problem fields are defined in the header adi_dev_video_queue.h, which is included in the adi_dev_video_manager.c, but the compiler is throwing errors?

Outcomes