Enabling Custom Board Support
To set up custom board support for a launch configuration:
- It is assumed that:
- The C/C++ Projects view is selected.
- The program of interest is already built.
- The required custom board support file exists.
- Right-click a project and choose one of the following from the context menu:
- Run As > Run Configurations
- Debug As > Debug Configurations
- Start creating a launch configuration, or select an existing one from the expanded tree control.
The configuration tabs appear.
- Select the Custom Board Support tab.
- (Optional) Select or clear the Enable customizations check box to control whether this functionality can be used during a debugging session.
- If Enable customizations is selected, enter a fully qualified file name in Custom board support file name.
- Click Apply.
- Do one of the following:
- Select another tab of the dialog box.
- Click Run or Debug.
The Point №3 is wrong. Must be
3. Right-click a project and choose one of the following from the context menu:
- Run As > 1 CrossCore Application
- Debug As > 1 CrossCore Application
The Run/Debug Configurations dialog box appears.